Ok.... so I have been wanting to start a blog on my recovery for a long time now since I have been going to meetings.
I remember last November when I went to my first meeting and I was so scared and I sat there with my sweat shirt over my head not knowing what to say. I was thinking in my head why am I here? what has my counsler done to me?
anyway I kept going back but that never really stuck until I reached a month, and then before you know it here I am today 8 months later working my steps and man my life has changed so much in the past 8 months!
so why the question! well here is the answer!
Alanon has put people in my life that I thought I would never have come to even talk to me and I have made some new friends and because of this program I can stick to my boundries and let people know what I expect in the relationship!
I have A VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
why is that so hard for me to say?
because growing up I was always told to keep my mouth shut so I held everything inside until I explode! I still do that but I'm learning that, it is not very healthy to do that so I'm trying to change it!
anyways whos perfect?
NO ONE!!!!!
I have also learned alot about my self with this program!
I'm actually starting to get to know who I am and to accept myself!
that is HUGE!!!!
anyways I will post more later but this will be awesome!
Love you all
Kinley
No comments:
Post a Comment