Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm still alive and running

so.... alot has happened since I last posted. I have not been to a meeting in over a month. life has just gotten away from me sadly but true. I have a boyfriend and my mom just had major surgury so I have been doing extra stuff for them while she is out of work. anyway! I will go back to meeting I just have been so busy that I have other oblagations that I have to put first like tonight I had to work insteading of switching my shift to the day time I knew that I needed the money so I worked instead of meeting. I do miss it it's just that right now I have other things going on in my life and my life is taking me in directions and I can't be pulled. things have been great with my recovery. I do my fourth step about once or twice a week. I'm kind of stuck though. I am going to have to have my counsler help me with it. I haven't even thought about starting my fifth step and I haven't even met with my sponser for a while. I just don't feel like she truly is there. I mean she calls for like 5 seconds asks me how I am doing and gets off the phone. I mean she doesn't call any other time or anything like that. I mean comeon. at least she hasn't been parenting me but then again I haven't really talked to her about anything so she can't. See the way it works.
anyways I have to get up early in the morning so I have to go to bed
until next time
Kinley

No comments:

Post a Comment