Wednesday, February 9, 2011

one year later and I'm still kicking

SO.... I have been in alanon for a year. I don't have a sponser but I plan to find another one when I find the one that I relate to the most! I was dating for a while but I was feeling smothered and controled and used. I broke up with him and it was the best decision I ever made!
theres not much to say but I wanted to update! my views on things have also changed. I started reading a book called codependency no more and it's really good. I have learned alot from it. I know now that I have major codeopendency issues still but I'm working on them every single day. I may not read my alanon stuff everyday but I stilll work at my recovery.
I think I started dating too soon, I thought I was ready but in reality I should still wait.
I have to go now but here is an update
Love,
Kinley

No comments:

Post a Comment